If you think you are being paid on one date and your customer has a different date in mind, you could end with cash-flow difficulties. Making assumptions is dangerous and formally agreeing on key terms of your supply in advance is vital.
This toolkit provides guidance and tools to help you understand the key aspects that should be addressed in your terms and conditions (T&Cs) and how these T&Cs should be used in practice.
This toolkit covers:
- An overview of the main terms imposed or implied by statute or common law
- Contents of your terms and conditions
- Payment terms and taking direct debt payments
- Retention of title
- Minimising your obligations
- Your rights if the buyer does not pay
- Protecting against misrepresentation
- Incorporating your terms and conditions
Receive this toolkit
All our resources are kept up-to-date with current legislation and best practice by our team of debt recovery experts. They are all clearly written and easy to understand to assist you with your recovery process and compliance in your business.
Please complete the form below to request this resource.