The method of enforcement that you decide to use will depend on your knowledge of the Defendant or customer as it is not a ‘one-size-fits-all procedure’ and often requires some investigation and creative thinking.
This toolkit looks at the most common methods of enforcement action and look to explain the advantages and disadvantages of each. This will give you a clearer picture as to what options are available to you in terms of enforcing a Judgment.
This toolkit covers:
- What a County Court Judgment (CCJ) looks like?
- Determination of means and how does it work?
- Execution against goods
- The difference between the Bailiff and the High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO)
- Attachment of earnings order
- Charging orders and how to read office copy entries of the register
- Third party debt order
Receive this toolkit
All our resources are kept up-to-date with current legislation and best practice by our team of debt recovery experts. They are all clearly written and easy to understand to assist you with your recovery process and compliance in your business.
Please enter your email address below to request this toolkit.