FB Collections is an outsourced, early arrears collections provider, offering a cost-effective, ‘white-labelled’ solution to collect payment of your overdue invoices at a stage prior to debt recovery action.
We do this either to replace or to compliment your in-house credit control and collection departments.
Our dedicated client teams are highly experienced in managing effective outbound and inbound call campaigns for large national organisations; this ensures optimal collection rates whilst your business is represented professionally and compliantly at all times.
We can support you with:
Advanced Dialler Technology
FB Collections have invested heavily in our OFCOM approved dialler system which has been specifically designed for outsourced collections. This fundamental piece of technology ensures that your customers are always contacted compliantly and appropriately.
The benefits include:
- The ability to segment your client data, ensuring that each of your customer types receives an appropriate and effective collection treatment;
- Reporting on all activity, cash collected, P2Ps (Promise to Pay), right party contact RPCs, scheduled call-backs, call outcomes and detailed call notes. Our detailed reports can be generated at any time;
- We can tailor the workflow of your calls, for example, focusing on smaller balances or changing the call content to coincide with any dunning letters sent during the account placement;
- All calls are compliantly recorded and stored for instant recall;
- Fully compliant with OFCOM regulations and PCI standards for card payments; and
- ISO 27001 accredited ensuring that your data is protected at all times.
We will take the time to work with you in order to understand the specific outsource collection requirements of your organisation and devise a strategy that will work in coordination with your internal processes, including the timing of your dunning letters.
Take our champion challenge
Many of our major debt recovery clients were acquired through a benchmarking exercise to prove the superiority of our collection results, costs and overall service levels compared to their previous provider.
For support with improving B2B collections results and costs through outsourced collections, please contact us on 0800 044 8120 or complete the form below.